Font Size: decrease font size Increase font size



Paquin Tower is accepting applications for apartments that will be available in October 2016. All apartments are newly renovated and fully accessible.
• Housing for Persons with a Disability or Elderly
• Completely Renovated Apartments
• Efficiency and 1 Bedroom Units Available.
• Income-Based Rent
• All Utilities Included
• Transportation Services Provided
• Computer Lab & Free WiFi in the Lobby
• Fitness Room
• Parks and Recreation Programs On-Site
• Adjacent to Paquin Park
• Close to Downtown and Campus
Apply now at: The Columbia Housing Authority
201 Switzler Street, Columbia
(573) 443-2556

You Should Know

CHA provides housing assistance to over 1,900 families in Columbia and Boone County.

Families pay 30% of their adjusted household income for rent.

Our Family Self-Sufficiency Programs help families develop five-year plans for self-sufficiency.

201 Switzler St.
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 443-2556 phone
(573) 874-5161 TTY

Public Hearing Notice – 2015 Capital Fund Program Revision


Public Hearing Notice

The Board of Commissioners of the Columbia Housing Authority (CHA) is requesting public comment on proposed revisions to the 2015 Capital Fund Program for the CHA.

A copy proposed revisions to the 2015 Capital Fund Program is available through the link above.  Paper copies are available for public review at the following locations:

  • CHA Administration Building, 201 Switzler Street; and
  • The CHA Family Self-Sufficiency Center inside the J.W. “Blind” Boone Community Center, 301 North Providence Road.
Public Hearing

The CHA Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing on the proposed revisions on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.  The public hearing will begin at 5:30 p.m. at the CHA Administration Building, 201 Switzler Street.  Written public comment will also be accepted and should be addressed to:

Ms. Genie Rogers, Chair
Board of Commissioners
Columbia Housing Authority
201 Switzler Street
Columbia, MO  65203

Email comments may also be submitted through the CHA web site at:   Contact Us > Administration

For more information call: (573) 554-7020 or TTY Relay 800-735-2966.