NOW LEASING - BEAR CREEK APARTMENTS
The CHA is accepting applications for the newly renovated Bear Creek Apartments.
• 1, 2, 3, & 4 Bedroom Units Available
• Modern Newly Renovated Units
• Rent Based on Income *
• Low Initial Security Deposit
• Energy Efficient & New Appliances
• Washer & Dryer Hookups
• Park & Laundry Facility
• Resident Services & Family Self-Sufficiency Programs
* Qualified applicants must be low-income.
Apply now at:
The Columbia Housing Authority
201 Switzler Street, Columbia
CHA provides housing assistance to over 1,900 families in Columbia and Boone County.
Families pay 30% of their adjusted household income for rent.
Our Family Self-Sufficiency Programs help families develop five-year plans for self-sufficiency.
201 Switzler St.
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 443-2556 phone
(800) 735-2966 TTY Relay
Today HUD headquarters continued its celebration of Fair Housing Month with a press release announcing a national media campaign entitled “Fair Housing Is Your Right. Use It.” Two public service announcement (PSA) videos are now available for viewing in HUD’s Webcast archive.
The first video, posted on April 1, is about 20 minutes long and includes the following six segments:
• Disability (with onscreen captions)
• Disability (without captions)
• Race (with onscreen captions)
• Race (without captions)
• Familial status (with onscreen captions)
• Familial status (without captions)
The second PSA video, posted today, runs for 8:41 minutes and features the same stories in a shortened format. Instead of onscreen captions, this video provides the option of closed captions. You can toggle the closed captioning on and off by clicking the “CC” button in the lower right-hand corner of the video screen.