NOW LEASING - BEAR CREEK APARTMENTS
The CHA is accepting applications for the newly renovated Bear Creek Apartments.
• 1, 2, 3, & 4 Bedroom Units Available
• Modern Newly Renovated Units
• Rent Based on Income *
• Low Initial Security Deposit
• Energy Efficient & New Appliances
• Washer & Dryer Hookups
• Park & Laundry Facility
• Resident Services & Family Self-Sufficiency Programs
* Qualified applicants must be low-income.
Apply now at:
The Columbia Housing Authority
201 Switzler Street, Columbia
CHA provides housing assistance to over 1,900 families in Columbia and Boone County.
Families pay 30% of their adjusted household income for rent.
Our Family Self-Sufficiency Programs help families develop five-year plans for self-sufficiency.
201 Switzler St.
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 443-2556 phone
(800) 735-2966 TTY Relay
Reports To: Director of Resident Services or designee
Summary of Position: The major thrust of this position is to transport program participants to and from service areas such as food pantries, grocery stores, department stores, health providers, and social service resource facilities; and to transport children from school to grant program sites and activities, then to their homes. The Van Driver does not provide direct personal and/or social services, other than transportation.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent or two years’ experience working in the environment with a diverse population consisting of families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
• Two years’ experience driving large vehicles or shuttles for human transportation purposes (preferred)
* Requires Drug testing, TB test, physical and finger printing
* Need to obtain Missouri Class E license