NOW LEASING - PAQUIN TOWER APARTMENTS
Paquin Tower is accepting applications for apartments that will be available in October 2016. All apartments are newly renovated and fully accessible.
• Housing for Persons with a Disability or Elderly
• Completely Renovated Apartments
• Efficiency and 1 Bedroom Units Available.
• Income-Based Rent
• All Utilities Included
• Transportation Services Provided
• Computer Lab & Free WiFi in the Lobby
• Fitness Room
• Parks and Recreation Programs On-Site
• Adjacent to Paquin Park
• Close to Downtown and Campus
Apply now at: The Columbia Housing Authority
201 Switzler Street, Columbia
CHA provides housing assistance to over 1,900 families in Columbia and Boone County.
Families pay 30% of their adjusted household income for rent.
Our Family Self-Sufficiency Programs help families develop five-year plans for self-sufficiency.
201 Switzler St.
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 443-2556 phone
(573) 874-5161 TTY
Department/Division: Resident Services
Job Title: MAP Assistant/Van Driver
Wage Range: $9.00-$10.00/hour
Summary of Position: This part-time position, 10 – 25 hours per week during school year. Work with children living in and around Columbia Housing Authority at the Moving Ahead Program, an academic-based after school program for children in grades K – 8. Provide homework assistance and tutoring. Monitor computer lab, active play, social skills, and enrichment. Prepare individualized learning plans. Help families support success at school. Act as mentor for children. Provide children safe transportation (driving a 16 passenger van) from school to program and home. Must have Class E License and clean driving record.
Application and job description available at Columbia Housing Authority, 201 Switzler St, Columbia, or www.ColumbiaHA.com, ADA accommodations, EOE.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• Experience working with 5 – 14 year olds
• Prefer experience working with at-risk students, some experience or college level courses in elementary education and/or child development.
• MO Class E driver’s license in order to drive a 16 passenger van.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• First Aid and CPR certifications.
• Must be bondable and insurable
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a checking or savings account for the purpose of direct deposit of payroll
• Must be approved by Family Care Safety Registry and be able to pass a criminal background check, physical, and drug screen.
Complete Job Description Below:
MAP Assistant/Van Driver
Please submit the following documents to apply. Documents can be faxed to CHA at 573-443-0051, or emailed to email@example.com:
Please direct inquiries to:
Amy McNulty, Human Resource Manager
For accommodations related to disability call (573) 443-2556, ext. 1120