The Columbia Housing Authority offers many opportunities for everyone to get involved and make a difference in our neighborhoods and the broader Columbia community.
Here’s how you can help!
NOW LEASING - BEAR CREEK APARTMENTS
The CHA is accepting applications for the newly renovated Bear Creek Apartments.
• 1, 2, 3, & 4 Bedroom Units Available
• Modern Newly Renovated Units
• Rent Based on Income *
• Low Initial Security Deposit
• Energy Efficient & New Appliances
• Washer & Dryer Hookups
• Park & Laundry Facility
• Resident Services & Family Self-Sufficiency Programs
* Qualified applicants must be low-income.
Apply now at:
The Columbia Housing Authority
201 Switzler Street, Columbia
CHA provides housing assistance to over 1,900 families in Columbia and Boone County.
Families pay 30% of their adjusted household income for rent.
Our Family Self-Sufficiency Programs help families develop five-year plans for self-sufficiency.
201 Switzler St.
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 443-2556 phone
(800) 735-2966 TTY Relay