Location: Administrative Building - 201 Switzler Street
NOW LEASING - PAQUIN TOWER APARTMENTS
Paquin Tower is accepting applications for apartments that will be available in October 2016. All apartments are newly renovated and fully accessible.
• Housing for Persons with a Disability or Elderly
• Completely Renovated Apartments
• Efficiency and 1 Bedroom Units Available.
• Income-Based Rent
• All Utilities Included
• Transportation Services Provided
• Computer Lab & Free WiFi in the Lobby
• Fitness Room
• Parks and Recreation Programs On-Site
• Adjacent to Paquin Park
• Close to Downtown and Campus
Apply now at: The Columbia Housing Authority
201 Switzler Street, Columbia
CHA provides housing assistance to over 1,900 families in Columbia and Boone County.
Families pay 30% of their adjusted household income for rent.
Our Family Self-Sufficiency Programs help families develop five-year plans for self-sufficiency.
201 Switzler St.
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 443-2556 phone
(573) 874-5161 TTY